Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A long journey

Yesterday's bus ride was long and tiring. I'd gotten up extremely early that morning just to make sure that I wasn't late and of course, I was the first one there. It wasn't long before we had gotten on the bus but by that time I was ready to go. I think I brought too much stuff because I kept losing everything. I brought my iPad, iPhone, iPod, chargers, mophie, and I had to keep up with my money. I was a little bored throughout the trip, but being accompanied by many friends made me feel better. The movies helped too. It was an exciting ride, even though it took all about 13 hours because of traffic and stops. We didn't have much time to do anything when we finally arrived at the hotel because it was about 9pm, so it there only enough time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment