Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lets Go lazerTag!

Today we had a very busy day! We went to The National Civil Rights Museum, The Rock and Soul Museum, The Peabody hotel, The Lorraine Motel and stopped at different places to eat. We were suppose to go to Slave Haven, but it was closed so we went to laser tag instead. Unfortunetly I wasn't feeling very well today (my stomach was really hurting) so I sat the first round out. I wanted to do it but I didnt want to make my stomach worse. After the first round was up I wanted to try the second round, my stomach wasn't hurting as bad. I decided to do it even though I wasn't sure how'd it'd go. We all had to have nicknames while playing, mine was "Directioner" because I like One Direction. Before we got started we went over the rules and put the equipment on, then we started the game. It was a big area with two floors. There were places to hide and good places to aim from. As soon as the game started I was enjoying myself! The game definetly felt like an adventure! I tried my best to dodge and aim shots from the laser, I was really getting into it. The arena was dark but not too dark, there was also smoke! After we played we went out to see our scores. We got score cards. I got 31st place but I didn't mind because I was really just having fun! The laser tag was a lot more fun than I thought it would be, when it was over I wanted to do it some more. I'm glad I decided to try it, if I didn't I would have missed out on something that was really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment